Veterans Disability Benefits for Military Service Injuries
Service members who suffer injury in the course of military duty are entitled to disability compensation, medical care and other benefits. Service-related disabilities may be physical impairments, psychological disorders, serious illness or a combination of conditions.
Veterans disability is a complex area of law, and many claimants are either denied outright or inaccurately assessed when the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) determines their disability rating. The Berry Law Firm aggressively represents veterans nationwide in all types of VA claims. Contact our military disability claims attorneys for a free consultation.
Experienced Advocacy for VA Claims and Appeals
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — arising from combat-related stressors or from non-combat events, including PTSD in female veterans
- Other mental impairments — depression, anxiety disorders, mood disorders
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) — from concussion symptoms to profound brain damage
- Back, neck and spinal injuries — from lumbar strains to herniated disk to spinal cord injury
- Knee, leg and arm injuries — from damaged cartilage to surgical repair
- Amputation or loss of use — lost limbs or lost function
- Gunshot and shrapnel wounds — injuries from bullets, grenades, IEDs
- Hearing loss or inner ear injury — prolonged noise exposure or proximity to explosions
Illness from exposures
- Agent Orange — cancer, Parkinson's, diabetes and other exposure illness
- Gulf War Syndrome — chronic multi-symptom impairments
- Heart disease — from herbicides, toxic waste, stress and many factors
Veterans Representing Veterans
Founding attorney John S. Berry Sr. and his son John S. Berry Jr. are veterans. Their military background and immersion in veterans disability law are a distinct advantage in pursuing the compensation and benefits you have earned through service to your country.
Call the Berry Law Firm at 888-822-7079, or contact us online to make an appointment with our lawyers.